We are currently working on the new 2.0 version of our famous DVD-lab PRO authoring tool. I believe the 2.0 will easily push the PRO among the very top full featured DVD authoring tools as we are adding the remaining features from the DVD specs.
Here is a quick preview of some of the new things in 2.0 (all the features are already implemented and are under testing right now)
- More compatible slideshow - in full GOP instead of I-frame
- Mega-Project with disk caching - this will cache data during designing into disk which will allow user to create project with huge amount of menus without windows crying for memory. With Mega-Project you can now create up to 640 menus per VTS!
- Each menu can have up to 30 cells inside where each cell can have its own set of buttons and other parameters.
- Smart Compile will recompile only the changed menu parts and keep the video vobs from previous compile. This way you can recompile menu changes within a minute!
- Multi-PGC title. The Segment Title has been now redone to a full Multi-PGC title. (Each segment in a Multi-PGC Title can now have its own pre and post commands)
- Audio Title can show new slide on each mark
- Pre and Post verificaton log
- Multiple Angles
- Buttons on Movies (Each chapter can have different buttons)
- Faster transition encoding
- native 24p support (Note: this is not 23.97 with pulldown)
- Simpler to use and more robust audio transcoder - can transcode any audo file for which you have codec
- Subviews in Conections - place certain project objects to a freely definable subview (up to 9 subviews) so you can work with them separate from the main "Global” connection view.
- VM Commands can be now placed not only before but also after the Dynamically generated commands
- Multiple selection in Connections
- Perspective Transformation of texts and other objects
The current 2.0 beta version is not yet released for public testing. We are working with a close loop of testers which allow us to focus on the important issues.
Сообщение отредактировано Valery: 29 May 2006 - 08:22